• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

ShaneB

I dont think any of the usual steelers fans that post checked out. We were too busy creating trade scenarios and doom and gloom as Foster was on pace for 900 yards.

I'm just teasing as always. Seems like plenty of folks here claim games are over in one/two possession games!

ah well. I'm praying for Le'Veon Bell Dominance in the second half. gimme 16.5 more points man!

cdyhybrid

I'd rather be a Giants fan. Houston will never even make it to the Superbowl in my lifetime, forget about even winning one.

At this point making the playoffs feels impossible again.

:jnc come on man, it's a new HC's first year. There's some good talent there, particularly on the D-line. Way too early to lose hope.

harSon

Banned
I got you Texans GAF

captura-de-pantalla-2014-07-31-a-las-14-25-07.jpeg

Reminder: Patriots scored 21 in 52 seconds, but then didn't score for a while. Steelers? 24 in under 3 minutes.

The Texans just did statistically worse than a team with a guy who ran into his fellow player's butt at full speed.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm just teasing as always. Seems like plenty of folks here claim games are over in one/two possession games!

ah well. I'm praying for Le'Veon Bell Dominance in the second half. gimme 16.5 more points man!

Pitt need to keep throwing to Bell!

91 first half receiving yards

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i think that's a little much

That fat pancake fuck isn't even a Texans fan ( Bitch is a Titans fan), Just writes for the shitty Chronicle. Pancakes comparing this to the Oilers playoff game choke is the dumbest hyperbole bs I have ever read.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
If you get your points, I lose. You're my enemy right now. I wish it wasn't so. But I gave my opponent a fair warning not to give up hope. Because this thing that's happening now right now could happen with Texans D at the helm.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:jnc come on man, it's a new HC's first year. There's some good talent there, particularly on the D-line. Way too early to lose hope.

Houston sports.

We could have the greatest HC of all time and the best QB and we would still find a way to lose.

Reminder: Patriots scored 21 in 52 seconds, but then didn't score for a while. Steelers? 24 in under 3 minutes.

The Texans just did statistically worse than a team with a guy who ran into his fellow player's butt at full speed.

B0b30frCMAAhmO1.png

21 in 48 seconds

Sorry Buttfumble-era Patriots, your record has officially been broken

Tom Penny

What kind of funny that on the road down 4 getting the ball back at halftime nearly every team would have kneeled...then again they have the great Fitz.

ShaneB

If you get your points, I lose. You're my enemy right now. I wish it wasn't so. But I gave my opponent a fair warning not to give up hope. Because this thing that's happening now right now could happen with Texans D at the helm.

You sir are wedge's Red Llamas! Well than... I am praying for a miracle!

bionic77

If the Texans had an average qb they would still be in this game.

No lead is safe with our defense.

We really need to be sure we don't get Fitz hurt or benched.

squicken

It's just stunning the Texans deliberately choose a QB who cannot throw deep after getting killed all last year by the same type QB

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
If the Texans had an average qb they would still be in this game.

No lead is safe with our defense.

We really need to be sure we don't get Fitz hurt or benched.

lol

I don't wish that on him but I'd like to see Mallett in there. Even it ends up a loss.

bionic77

lol

I don't wish that on him but I'd like to see Mallett in there. Even it ends up a loss.
I don't know if Mallet is even average but I bet he is still good enough to destroy and humiliate our defense.

Fucking Hoyer did it for 6 straight quarters...

Top Bottom