• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

squicken

Jones is not bad, but he's not elite. They still need another guy opposite of him. The real issue is Belichicks inability to move on from those shitty scrappy players like Ninkovich. Nink is absolute dogshit, and yet he stars every game. I'm over exaggerating a bit, but he's just a role player for a good defense. He has no business starting on defense.

Does seem like they have a lot of try hard not so great athletes on D

TheFatOne

Does seem like they have a lot of try hard not so great athletes on D

This is exactly the case for everyone except Jones on the front seven. No true athletes. Belichick also drafts guys that are suited for a 4-3 or 3-4 specifically but they run a hybrid defense. When they go to a 3-4 some guys play well and other don't and vice versa.

Syrinx

The thread was generally asking if people felt sympathy for pedophiles based on the fact that their desires are born with and that they have to suppress their sexual urges for their entire life without slipping up. It went on for several hundred posts but I didn't see it in Opiate's thread creation history nor could I find it. Not sure what specifically got it deleted if there was anything in particular that caused that.

Wes

venison crêpe
As someone who is currently unable to sleep it would be great if the Jets won, just to see what Dutch's reaction is in here when he wakes up in a few hours.

untitled-9hkpo4.gif

Top Bottom