• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Vire

I know this is completely unrelated but I'm sure someone in here will know of answer.

Does anyone know of a nice simple a clean site for just sports scores? I think NFL.com is a total clusterfuck and loads really slowly...

Super professional and impressive for Phillip to keep composed and hitting talking points while not being able to hear anything the guys were asking.

RBH

nmxihtgr0xpbgykw1pcf.gif

zychi

Banned
I know this is completely unrelated but I'm sure someone in here will know of answer.

Does anyone know of a nice simple a clean site for just sports scores? I think NFL.com is a total clusterfuck and loads really slowly...

google itself works great. just type "nfl scores" and it gives you a nice clean box.

TheFatOne

Urghhhh here comes the Mayo excuse. That motherfucker is garbage. Racks up tackles after the guy runs 6 yards down the field. He's terrible, and wouldn't help much with this dline.

TheFatOne

Holy shit. This entire coaching staff needs to be nuked from orbit. Why are they getting so cure with the running game? Just keep feeding Ivory in power running formations. Pats have no way to combat a big running game. Their linebackers all get run over in the running game. Jets need a new coaching staff on offense.

Top Bottom