• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

untitled-12x4qom.gif

UberTag

Why is there an actual football game being played on a Thursday night instead of my usual circus nonsense? Don't they know what day this is?

TheFatOne

See it's not that hard. Pats have no answer for a power running game. Linebackers get blown up every play, and the dline gets run over. If Vince doesn't make a play no one does.
Pretty impressed by Ivory. Such a hard runner.

Anyone can look good against this Pats front.

Duxxy3

we just spent half time celebrating one of the best defensive players the team has ever had and then our defense comes out and plays like crap.

Well it's not the secondary. The front 6/7 has been total shit.

I would probably sit out Ninkovich for a series or two. He's invisible out there right now.

Godslay

Banned
Why is there an actual football game being played on a Thursday night instead of my usual circus nonsense? Don't they know what day this is?

Last week worked out just fine. That turned out to be a good game.

See it's not that hard. Pats have no answer for a power running game. Linebackers get blown up every play, and the dline gets run over. If Vince doesn't make a play no one does.

Anyone can look good against this Pats front.

I've obviously watched him before, he consistently runs hard like that. It's nice to see, when some backs just go down on first contact.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock
Clowney Injury News: per source, Texans coaches growing frustrated with Jadeveon, want him to play Monday. Clowney wants to wait until 100%

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock ·
Clowney injury cont'd... Some Texans players feel as if Clowney is a "diva" & is being "babied" due to being the #1 pick.

motherfucker.

Top Bottom