• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Rams dline on that 300 percent sack efficiency.

image.php

You're avatar was my reaction to this post.

1. Did you say we'd shut down the Bengals?

2. We had strong starts against Baltimore and Houston that later turned into close games.

3. The only teams we have blown out are the Jags and Titans.

4. This game is still pretty early.

5. We are still not as good as I'd like us to be.

6. I root for the team just like you do, I just have a different way of doing it.

Yeah it's all good man. Like you said, we root for the same team different. I'm more of a homer, lol

And just like another fumble. Fml.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford looks lost without Megatron.

We did not run the ball once and have been playing out of Shotgun like we have the Saints receiver core from 2009.

That was a bad pass by Stafford but looked like it could've been a PI. Oh well, handle business defense.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It has to be the holder on those FGs. No way every single kicker, including a Pro Bowler, sucks.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Yup, nevermind that the oline isnt all the #1s and theyre playing one of the best pass rushes in the game. But hey, Jay sucks cuz he throws "near ints"

I didnt know that was a stat. Maybe we can have "near fumbles" and "near tds" too!
Starting offensive line is playing today. Why are you defending his bad play? God damn Cutler enabler.

Top Bottom