• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Trey

That's like the fifth TD on the Bills where I saw a false start before the play ran.

Oh well, great response from the rookie.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
If the rest of the NFC south loses today and the Saints win the Saints are back in 1st place in the division

Afrikan

Same old story with kickers.

When their team is weak or inconsistent, they kick perfect....but when their team starts to take that next step and become good.....or are close to beating a good team.

They miss kicks they usually make. :/

Spinluck

What in the holy fuck is going on with this defense today? Do you have any idea how this is possible?

I am not sure, I would have never figured we'd be this good without Mathis (imagine if he was healthy ;__;). I think they might be finally coming into their own since the change in 2012. Davis has been great this year, our best player on defense now that Mathis is gone in imo. Jackson and Freeman are great, and Toler when he shows up. Werner is getting there!

zychi

Banned
Starting offensive line is playing today. Why are you defending his bad play? God damn Cutler enabler.
Jordan and bushrod arent 100%. May as well be backups.

I dont understand your hate for Cutler, when the defense is the actual problem. And the shitty 3 yard Jauron era routes are being called.

Oh wait they're playing one of the best secondaries they've seen all year. Cutler is throwing off his back foot because his line couldnt block a child.

Which means we have no chance to run the ball.

But keep up the lol Cutler sucks! Next you'll be a meathead and say Mccown shouldve stayed

Top Bottom