• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So... you're... NOT gonna give it to Murray for the TD...

Damn. Cowboys threw on two of those downs. 3 points. hah

First and goal with Murray running a storm

Multiple Weeden passes

Cowboys football for the rest of the year

:jnc

Is Jerry Jones still alive?

Dude bangs hot coeds and has more money than he can count. Don't worry about Jerrah. It's more about the product versus the success.

Skipping on Johnny Football in the draft is looking not so hot of an idea now. Martin is a solid lineman but man ....

Not sure anyone thought romo could get through an entire season unscathed

b1ackjjcaaaflqzzje11.jpg

Sniper

Bears, Vikings, and Bucs are all pretty terrible. There's 4 wins. Who knows what Phins team they might get? That could be the 5th.

To be honest it would have to be a pretty epic meltdown to not win at least 4 of their remaining games.
Right. Epic meltdown. Lions. Pretty much synonymous.

You're right about the Phins. Like the Steelers, you never know which team you'll get. Bears and Vikes are division games so those can get ugly.

Don't get me wrong. Right now they look legit, but they have a history of fucking things up down the stretch. Maybe Caldwell is the difference. Certainly a calming influence :jnc

LJ11

McClain really flubbed two plays. Was robber looking for first crosser and he lets the back cross his face. Then the screen.

effzee

To think with how well Maclin is playing what Maclin + Jackson would look like in Chip's offense.

Instead we have Riley Cooper. Hooray!

Godslay

Banned
They lost to us in Detroit last year in an important game for them. Don't write off that one quite yet.

That's a good point. Anything could happen I guess.

If there's anything I'd count on Detroit for, it'd be that.

Could very well happen. I'm just guessing they'll chew through the easy schedule and get to the playoffs.

Basically, breaking out my crystal ball on this one!

Top Bottom