• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Spinluck

That doesn't really have any bearing on this year.

Everybody on the Patriots would say it only matters who wins the superbowl. Nobody is talking shit like this means anything in January.

It's just an indicator that the pats are a legit power this season(or any game in which gronk is healthy)

That's fine. I'm just responding to him calling the Broncos frauds. They lost to the Pats last year, and made the Superbowl.

It's gon be a battle for home field in the postseason.

oatmeal

Banned
I love the Patriots hate. Let it flow through you.

image.php

firen

He might have fucked us in the Superbowl but that was the correct call, couldn't possibly be overturned.

Pity the refs didn't give us the benefit of the doubt and rule him down.

Fair enough, just seemed to me he broke the line to get in. Crabtree looked like he *might* have crossed and the safety that was called back.

All that being said, Rams deserved this win. Niners wouldn't have to worry about if the Niners scored more than 10 points! Poor showing by the Niners.

Ahh, I see the inevitable catfighting and mud-slinging after every Pats big game is about to start.

Love them or hate them, there is no denying that they move the needle in NFL-GAF more than all other teams put together.

Top Bottom