• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

You were just making sure I'm still awake right Rando? :)

Just feels weird not being sad because of Titans loss. But we did had to pull off a late fg against the bye team this week.

Last thought as I brushed my teeth. What happens if the Lions defeat the Pats?
Thread becomes self-aware with Kas's ego, spreading Pro-Lions sentiments across the Internet.
2 days later: World Wide Web crashes in under the strain.
One week later: Global commerce comes to a standstill
3 weeks later: The world as we know it ends.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I think we win two of the next three. I think we beat the Dolphins at home next week and give them some humble pie. Then we're on the road against the Cardinals and Patriots. We split one of those two.

Neither team scares me but traveling to the west coast and against the Cardinals for the last few years has not been good to us.

Either way I think we're pound for pound the best team in the NFL whether we're talking defense or offense. Our offense will only improve as guys like Megatron, Bush etc. get healthy and our whole offense gets used to the Lombardi offense.

The Eagles injuries really bum me out. Brutal losses.

Foles has been pretty bad this year, but when Sanchez is your backup .. eh.

This will be the real test to see if Kelly has "The QB Proof Offense."

Lions have a very good chance. Patriots historically struggle against teams with strong front 7's. Both Giants Super Bowl teams had passable secondary with a strong front 7. But, who knows, this Denver team has the best pass rush in the league today and the defense got picked apart, and the O Line generally held up pretty well, so maybe it's not as much of an achilles heel as it has been the last 7 years.

Top Bottom