• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Manning was trash too.

No he wasn't. Of course he wasn't Manning of old but he played a solid game and didn't turn the ball over (other than that fumble/non catch by Anderson).

A month ago most were questioning if he had played his last NFL game. He's done a hell of a job, but this Broncos D with Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib is something fierce goddamn

Pepiope

Marc Sessler ‏@MarcSesslerNFL 4m4 minutes ago
Tom Brady took more hits in this game (20) than any QB in any game all year -- regular season or playoffs.

lol at the "Position"

12645029_10156614535600713_6139063642411090367_n-281x500.jpg

tumblr_nuvj1ukefy1u7468fo1_500.gif

The Rule change regarding the PAT is great, actually makes that play MATTER.

I actually like how the steelers do it, go for 2 everytime, you only need to average 50% to come out ahead and if you go 2/2 or 3/3 it makes the win that much easier

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos either win close games or get blown out. Just happy that my team is in.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't know. I'd rather they didn't go if they're just going to get blown out.

Going to be one very tough game, regardless of who we play.

Here's hoping Arizona wins. Seems the better matchup.

Caja 117

GG Broncos, the defense was excellent, I still think Pats should have gone for a FG the first 4down try.

Gotkosky missed PAT ended up been the difference.

TheFatOne

First one was questionable, but going for it on that second one near the end was the right choice.

Second one should have been an automatic field goal had Belichick not been a dumb ass. Isn't the first time he's had a terrible playoff game coaching either. First one should have been a no brainer kick the field goal considering the oline coudln't block anyone in the second half. Just a massive coaching failure by Bill, and McDaniels in the second half. He put the team in a terrible position. The real killer though was Brady being bad from the jump though. Can't get over those two interceptions early. Just gave the game away by doing that.

spyder_ur

Bill clearly didn't think they would get back into that area of the field. It's amazing how people want coaches to kick field goals after the fact, and yet forget to mention that had a 4th and 1 on that drive that should have been a money conversion. Except they couldn't gain it.

Kick FG, or try to get a yard, extend drive, and possibly tie it up? I know which I'm going with

I have no problem with any of the decisions to go for it. Collectively they backfired, but the bottom line is they didn't execute and they were the right decisions at that time and score.

Kiryu

I am really happy for Denver Broncos to win. Only team I can root for in this super bowl.

They learned big time from Seahawks that Defense wins championship!

Get Peyton Manning 2nd ring then he can retire at the peace without Eli Manning rubbing in his face!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Gonna be interesting trying to patch this o line back together. At least tom got his 4th, window closing fast without a massive overhaul of that o line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom