• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomers

I am proud of my team. We fought to the final minute. We have a lot to learn, but I know victory is still on the horizon.

Rest well Pats. With luck, Peyton can win this SB and finally retire.

For the NFC CC, Go Panthers.

And last but not least
Fuck all the Haters

CZhc9QbUcAIXJ0Y.jpg

This is my second quote.
azxKobAo7JnO0.gif

Jopie

It feels like forever since the Panthers have been in a championship game. Not even kickoff and I already want to vomit.

LiK

I sincerely understand Dragon's post.

It sucks to be a Patriots fan in this place, and sometimes it's tough not to get agitated with some of the bullshit people say, just because it's the Patriots.

For example, that Unsportsmanlike Conduct foul where the Denver player was CLEARLY running of field. Dude, this obviously not legal. But still, people in here quickly cam with all the "lol, patriots refs".

Even the stuff the the tablets going down with the Patriots.. If it were for any other team, like it was with Pittsburghs headsets in the beginning of the season, it would be raining "lol, patriots cheating" all over this place.

I understand not liking a team, he'll.. Even hating one. But doing so to the point of being blind and acting like assholes? That's kind of tough to swallow.

as a Pats, i get the ribbing in here. it's fun especially when the Pats win. but yea, it's hurts when everyone likes to hate on them as well. i'm fine with it because everyone is actually a Pats fan on the inside.

Bread

Banned
I sincerely understand Dragon's post.

It sucks to be a Patriots fan in this place, and sometimes it's tough not to get agitated with some of the bullshit people say, just because it's the Patriots.

For example, that Unsportsmanlike Conduct foul where the Denver player was CLEARLY running of field. Dude, this obviously not legal. But still, people in here quickly cam with all the "lol, patriots refs".

Even the stuff the the tablets going down with the Patriots.. If it were for any other team, like it was with Pittsburghs headsets in the beginning of the season, it would be raining "lol, patriots cheating" all over this place.

I understand not liking a team, he'll.. Even hating one. But doing so to the point of being blind and acting like assholes? That's kind of tough to swallow.
Don't waste your breath, you aren't going to change any minds here. Take your lumps and bask in the greatness of 4 amazing super bowls that most of the people here wish they had.

Fuck man. I'm bummed. Great game by the Broncos. If you didn't have that shit head Manning on your team I'd be wishing you the best. But you do so fuck that. Hope you get slaughtered and Manning is embarrassed once again. Congrats on the win. Go Pats.

LJ11

Yeah, hindsight is a bitch.

The way the last 5 minutes went, they really should've kicked the FG. But the way the first 55 minutes went, going for it seemed like a pretty smart bet.
It's also tough for the Broncos to flip field position. If Denver turtles, and they probably will, they're punting from deep in their own end, you won't get pinned deep in your own end, the ball will be somewhere at midfield.

Just comes down to executing, they couldn't block a soul up front.

I cant be the only one that is tired of people just photoshopping the Michael Jordan face on everything right?

Also, Larry deserves a ring, but i want the Panthers to blow out Denver, like they were in their previous Super Bowl.

Pats need O-lineman, better D and also a good WR.

GG Bronco Gaf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom