• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Take a poll here.

I saw at least 2 and could have been 3. He was just throwing it in the dirt and the refs let him get away with it. Another 3-5 were probably legit but fuck Brady.

If I was a ref I would called all of them grounding and spit on Brady's face when he was on the ground.

Shit even I thought at least one was grounding.

Tabris

tumblr_lshln2mz7t1qbb3teo1_500.gif

Replace Penny with Tabris and/or Peyton. Year of Tabris is happening!

Take a poll here.

I saw at least 2 and could have been 3. He was just throwing it in the dirt and the refs let him get away with it. Another 3-5 were probably legit but fuck Brady.

If I was a ref I would called all of them grounding and spit on Brady's face when he was on the ground.
The last two were a joke.

bionic77

tumblr_lshln2mz7t1qbb3teo1_500.gif

Replace Penny with Tabris and/or Peyton. Year of Tabris is happening!
Peyton was legit garbage today. He is washed up. It was embarrassing the way he was throwing the ball. He throws a football like I do...

I can't remember the last time someone was bailed out by their defense that much. Probably Ben in his first SB.

How was Cam Newton's a TD? He passed the line in the air and had contact with a defensive player who was inside?

When you are an established runner, all the ball has to do is break the plane.

A receiver of a forward pass has to establish and maintain possession through the process of a catch when contacted by a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom