• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gragen

Why do both of today's games fields look like shit? And why does my ATT cable suck so bad, every 10 seconds of coverage I get a 2 to 3 second pause?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Probably gonna spend the evening watching Game of Thrones instead if the Panthers get a TD

I was doing chores getting ready for the week and I saw the score was 17-0. Arizona needs to make football plays.

bionic77

Those weren't groundings
Take a poll here.

I saw at least 2 and could have been 3. He was just throwing it in the dirt and the refs let him get away with it. Another 3-5 were probably legit but fuck Brady.

If I was a ref I would called all of them grounding and spit on Brady's face when he was on the ground.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That Kung Fu Panda 3 trailer was edited by a moron.

He gets cut off saying "well I guess that's kinda-"

The hell is even the point of that?

brentech

Take a poll here.

I saw at least 2 and could have been 3. He was just throwing it in the dirt and the refs let him get away with it. Another 3-5 were probably legit but fuck Brady.

If I was a ref I would called all of them grounding and spit on Brady's face when he was on the ground.
Lololol

When did they get the Packers shirts?

no you misunderstand... see, teams that get to the conference championships or reach the superbowl, and LOSE get those useless shirts sent to those countries. So when those packages arrive to said countries the locals can laugh at each other deliriously as they see each other wearing the shirts.

green bay didnt make it that far so they avoid that humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom