• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going to be a hell of a matchup between Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware and the Broncos D vs. Cam Newton.

Cam is just destroying this Cardinals defense, which was great coming in, hopefully we get a better game in the Super Bowl.

PopeReal

Oh god.

Cam v PeyPey is the ultimate clash of cultures.

I am a Broncos fan always but Cam demands and deserves everyone's respect. Great player and does a lot of good off the field. So my fellow white people can deal with it or shut the fuck up already. Or write a letter about disappointed you are to the black guy while white guys dance all over the fucking place.

/end rant

Going to be a hell of a matchup between Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware and the Broncos D vs. Cam Newton.

Cam is just destroying this Cardinals defense, which was great coming in, hopefully we get a better game in the Super Bowl.

vonmiller_superman_original.gif

If the panthers win the superbowl I will have seen all my closest friends teams win the big one ;_;

Two of my closest friends from college are Giants and Seahawks fans respectively. Fun to see them taste prosperity, more fun to get there myself.

Coincidentally, I also have a good friend who is a Cards fan...might not be such a good friend after this game.

Public money is going to warp the line so much. Not to favor Carolina, but it will end up a closer line than it should. Gonna have to lay some cash on Carolina.

demigod

Did you guys watch last week's game? Cards were pathetic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom