• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

CZh-ZkRWIAA2q4F.jpg

Gabbert has a chance!

Tabris

Listening to post-game interviews with Brock, and man that guy is dumb. Probably a nice guy and a fun guy to be around, but there's not much up there.

Well, one has been tested by Playoff teams all year round. No offense to Carolina; they play the schedule--and that's all they can do.

Cam is an explosive playmaker, however. He should tough.

The Panthers' offense has shown itself to be much better than the Broncos O with Peyton though...

But this is looking ahead. There's still 14 minutes or so left in the NFCCG

Two of my closest friends from college are Giants and Seahawks fans respectively. Fun to see them taste prosperity, more fun to get there myself.

Coincidentally, I also have a good friend who is a Cards fan...might not be such a good friend after this game.

Yeah I'm happy for them, (except my cousin the pat fan...fuck him) just hope to experience that someday :(

Fitts

If they don't win the division it'll be a disappointment.

I don't think Reggie can pull off a hat trick and get 3 more starters out of this next draft.

25 years of supporting the team has taught me to keep my expectations in check.

WedgeX

Banned
Just got back from the bar. Palmer has been embarrassing. And Larry Fitz can't quite carry the whole team tonight. A shame.

Tabris

Honestly, I don't think the NE vs DEN game would have been so close if it wasn't for those 2 awesome sacks NE destroyed Peyton on for losses of like 15-20+ yards.

Hopefully there's nothing from them that lasts 2 weeks.

2 tds, 2 more 2 pt conversions, and a field goal game?

i get that there is some breakdown where it is beneficial but typically you wait until you NEED it (or in this case, until it would literally cut it to a fg lead if you convert). moot point since they converted but just weird to me

Sanjuro

My racist FB is already saying "I guess I'm rooting for Broncos this Super Bowl".

Jimmies are literally rustled.

Jimmies are racist sprinkles btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom