• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Godslay

Banned
The zoomed in camera angle is so that when Smith throws a 3 yard pass, the camera has to pan to make it look like he's going deep.

Bread

Banned
pass is working, call a designed qb run. i like that!

The zoomed in camera angle is so that when Smith throws a 3 yard pass, the camera has to pan to make it look like he's going deep.
maybe they looked at the numbers and realized a brady vs smith matchup means 90% throws <10 yards

Right side of the line is bad, short side of the field, you call that bullshit. And then Smith gladly runs out of bounds for a loss instead of throwing it away.

bionic77

Real stupidity on those last 2 plays.

West work drop and then the play call and Alex not throwing it away on 2nd down.

Followed by classic Reid timeout. We will see a very stupid playcall out of this TO. That's ok Alex just punt and keep playing hard Chefs!

Into

12356582_956307521112502_1869602764_n.jpg

Essentially the camera angle, its crap.

Futureman

They did the zoomed camera thing for a little in the Steelers game as well but I thought they said it was because the power went out in the CBS booth or something.

Go CHIEFS.

Yeah not feeling this close up camera. I was always a fan of the farther high angle camera like how Tampa use to have in their old stadium prior to Raymond James.

Brinbe

Seriously, football is perhaps the one sport where you don't need to be zoomed in all the way like this. It's impossible to get a proper context into what's going on with 3/4ths of the players out of the picture. This is pretty garbage.

Top Bottom