• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pats fans should want good weather I think that helps new England. Pats want to score as much as possible and put Denver behind and make them pass. Denver's offense is a lot like KCs at this point with Manning unable to go deep.

Snow favors offense, it would help the Pats more I think. Plus Manning could be even worse if it's colder.

Denver Weather Forecasts are rarely right this far out, but right now they're calling for a high of about 50 on Sunday. We've also been in a dry spell recently, with very little snow.

Godslay

Banned
But you guys have the best defense

We have the most limited QB left in the playoffs.

Having a great defense isn't going fix that. I love Papa John, but we're running on house money here, I hope that the run and the D is enough to carry them. Passing league though, so usually the better QB wins.

Who said anything about dying?

This is a gaming messageboard.

I was talking about people getting you with an extremely sick burn.

Larry is a Ravens fan and is not someone I would be afraid of to see walking behind me at night. If our Ravens fans are pussies what does that say about the rest of us?

Speaking of sick burns yesterday I had something happen to me that will never happen to Brady. No I am not talking about my award for outstanding ethics or the fact that I successfully inseminated my wife without any help from my tight end or head coach.

No what I meant was how my son saw me talking a piss and asked me why my dick was so much bigger than his (he didn't say dick, he said pee pee).
:jnc

ampere

Who said anything about dying?

This is a gaming messageboard.

I was talking about people getting you with an extremely sick burn.

Larry is a Ravens fan and is not someone I would be afraid of to see walking behind me at night. If our Ravens fans are pussies what does that say about the rest of us?

Speaking of sick burns yesterday I had something happen to me that will never happen to Brady. No I am not talking about my award for outstanding ethics or the fact that I successfully inseminated my wife without any help from my tight end or head coach.

No what I meant was how my son saw me talking a piss and asked me why my dick was so much bigger than his (he didn't say dick, he said pee pee).

what the shit man lmao

rando14

Man I can't post for shit on my smart phone.

Not even on a massive 6 plus.

I need some new eyes.

Rando when are you doctors going to stop being such worthless pieces of shit and actually going to cure something? I am still bald, my eyes don't work for shit and I can barely get above the rim anymore.

Its 2015 and you doctors can't do shit for any of this stuff!

I trust Manning to throw a pass more than 40 yards down the field more than I do you frauds from actually fixing something that is broken!

CMON MAN!

I gotchu fam

genotropin-hgh-therapy.jpg

FTF

Wow, NE is -3.5 opening line. That's surprising as they're on the road. Vegas not respecting Manning at all. (or they know everyone will bet on NE if they got points)

Tom Penny

Wow, NE is -3.5 opening line. That's surprising as they're on the road. Vegas not respecting Manning at all. (or they know everyone will bet on NE is they got points)

Actually that means gamblers have no faith in Manning because they are putting no money on him and Denver.

Which part of my dick do I inject this in and how often?

How long until I see results?

I just want things to be the way they were in 2000 man. Before the Pats, 9/11 and baldness destroyed this country. Back when I could jump like Greg.

All of your dick... Till it looks like a sedated lab experiment. NFL GAF is my favorite place now. You are all brilliant!

Hunter S.

Snow favors offense, it would help the Pats more I think. Plus Manning could be even worse if it's colder.

Leave it to Pats fans start the weather talk again. Current predicted weather in Denver on Sunday calls for a warmer day then today. 49 degrees.

New England weather must be terrible.

Top Bottom