• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

TheFatOne

So far KC really isn't doing shit on defense. It's all been Pats mistakes on offense. Brady is keeping the Chiefs hopes alive on that drive.

Colasante

Brady and Edelman are playing pretty shittily so far. Might've had an Amendola touchdown with a better throw, Edelman's drop should've led to a pick six.

Afrikan

@PFTCommenter
That first drive was basicaly Tom Brady getting this game pregnent now lets see if he can stick around to see this one out for a change

who is this person and why would he/she say that?

I know the story.. but if that is Pro Football Talk, that's unprofessional.

I'd expect it from some blog site though..

squicken

If Obama was a good at his job he would create a blue ribbon committee to sort out all these announcers calling everything a "drop"

TheFatOne

The Chiefs need to drop back into coverage and make Brady beat them with his arm. Make your tackles and win.

Bad bad mistake only playing zone against the Pats. With no pressure Brady will be able to get 5-6 yard passes all day in the soft spots of the zone. Have to mix a bit of everything to stop the Pats, but you also have to be able to play press man and disrupt the timing of the offense.

Dragon

Banned
Sean Smith's body reacted in a way that only a push off would leave...
I'll give credit where it's due.. The guy is great.. But he pushed off on the TD and he got tackled 1 on 1 by Berry.
Settle down.

There was a replay dude. Believe me Gronk gets his share of offensive pass interference calls.

Quikies83

The Chiefs need to drop back into coverage and make Brady beat them with his arm. Make your tackles and win.

Don't think so. We need to press and try and take away the short routes.
Absolutely have to get more pressure on Brady.
He'll fucking destroy us if he continues to get time.

eznark

Banned
God damn it. They had it right the first two plays. Was hoping it was a first quarter experiment, but nope.

Fuck you CBS

Top Bottom