• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

ampere

KC won their last game due to good second half adjustments. The problem this game is that they don't have the coaching advantage like they did in the last game. Pats are pretty damn good at adjusting in the second half.

Technically they won that game on the first play, it was a shutout

Quikies83

Chiefs shot themselves in the foot with bad penalties and questionable playcalling.
I hope we can make some adjustments but it's pretty clear the Pats are the better team

yuraya

Chiefs not gonna win by kicking field goals. Brady will breeze through that shit in his sleep.

If they wanna win they gonna have to score like 3 TDs in second half.

Chiefs need a real QB. Everything is else is good enough. So sick of trading for someone else's shitty backup. This is pretty much the ceiling for guys like Alex Smith.

effzee

Lol. Titans always fucking up, Mularkey is terrible and will be gone by the end of next season. AFC South keeps making bad decisions at coaching or gm's.

Did they even look into anyone else? What a terrible franchise.

Hell I'd take Pederson over someone like him. They could have hired Chip and really put themselves back on the map.

Awful

Damn, Halo 5 wasn't even in the Top 10 of 2015?

The hell did 343 do to that franchise in such a short period of time.

halo 3 was almost 10 years ago, last time i was hyped for a Halo game

the franchise is struggling sales wise but i found halo 5 decent, multiplayer wise, single player sucked

Titans hired Mularkey and didn't even try for Chip Kelly, Coughlin, or Mike Smith. Mularkey might not even last the season.

2-7 record gets you a head coaching gig in the NFL.

Beach

Damn, Halo 5 wasn't even in the Top 10 of 2015?

The hell did 343 do to that franchise in such a short period of time.
Got rid of split screen. While that probably isn't the main reason it isn't the same it completely ruined the game for me with my friends/brothers

Top Bottom