• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

RBH

MerryEverlastingBeaver.gif
<3

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I have no idea what to think.... I want to believe but this defense hasn't shown me anything to make me feel like they can stop Brady..... Please cover gronk.... Please

They need another TD anyway. They'll go for it then.

If you need it eventually anyway, why not ASAP. There's less pressure, and it allows you more flexibility in planning the rest of the game.

No need to risk making it a two-possession game now and killing the momentum they just generated. They need another TD anyways, so just wait until then to go for 2.

If you've got momentum, why not go for it?

I hope KC can dig deep and beat the defending world champs. It was about to get ugly a while back. If they can get a quick three and out, KC has all the momentum and a good shot at the upset.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Don't get why you don't go for 2 there

No need to pressure the offense right now. Make it an 8 point game and give the offense a chance with a one possession game.

If they don't get the two point conversion then it's a two possession game, minimum. Let the Chiefs defense go out and play and see what they can do.

Fitts

They need another TD anyway. They'll go for it then.

That's all well and good, but go for it in the earlier possession and you can set your tempo from there. They don't convert, they know they'll need two scores. They don't convert on the later TD and now they're in a rush to find more points.

Also, dumb commentary.

That's all well and good, but go for it in the earlier possession and you can set your tempo from there. They don't convert, they know they'll need two scores. They don't convert on the later TD and now they're in a rush to find more points.

That's my thinking as well. Playing scared when you have momentum is the wrong way to be thinking.

Top Bottom