• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Grexeno

untitled-8qirrr.gif
LMAO THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS HANDS TO THE FACE EVER

"terrible penalty" my ass

people think the illegal hands to the face was a bad call? i guess if you are saying it had nothing to do with the result of the play thats fair, but that's not how penalties work. there was a clear hands to the face and it was blatant

Draconian

:jnc at people itt getting mad over a textbook hands to the face call. The nerve of these refs calling a man sticking his hand on someone's face for hands to the face!

kmag

The other thing is the penalty was thrown while the ball was in the air, Michaels called the flag pretty quickly. It's not as if they waited until he was running down the field to call it

JABEE

people think the illegal hands to the face was a bad call? i guess if you are saying it had nothing to do with the result of the play thats fair, but that's not how penalties work. there was a clear hands to the face and it was blatant
Yep. Either way that interception was coming back.

TheFatOne

:jnc at people itt getting mad over a textbook hands to the face call. The nerve of these refs calling a man sticking his hand on someone's face for hands to the face!

It's not the hands to the face that bothers me, but the obvious missed holding call. If you aren't going to call the holding you shouldn't be calling the hands to the face. Freeney was basically tackled and they didn't call it.

i think when people say the packers got "bailed out" it's more of there was really no reason for the hands to the face and it had no effect on the play. so in that regard, the packers got bailed out by someone committing an unneeded penalty

Top Bottom