• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

_woLf

Can we go back to talking about firing Kris Richard, now? It's like he tells his defense: "The tight end position does not exist. You do not need to cover something that does not exist."

This must be how Denver felt in the Owl. Damn.

Downhome

I never say things like this this early in a game, but yeah, it's over for Seattle today. Unless a completely different team comes back out after the 1st quarter they are done. They are playing some of the worst big time football that I have seen in a long, long time and Carolina is just killing them for it on almost every play.

Can we go back to talking about firing Kris Richard, now? It's like he tells his defense: "The tight end position does not exist. You do not need to cover something that does not exist."

This must be how Denver felt in the Owl. Damn.

They are going to use but our defense was #1 in points allowed argument to save face for him. Plus he's one of Pete's boy.

Mrbob

Is this how Seattle's run in the NFL ends? Not with a bang but with a whimper. Hopefully they can at least make this a game.

_woLf

Man, if the NFC is really going to be Arizona or Carolina, I have no idea who I would root for. I like Fitz, but I hate Arians and Palmer.

Top Bottom