• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

spyder_ur

I still think Seattle is going to have to get either a big turnover or special teams play to get there, but this is at least getting interesting.

RBH

QbadP.png

Eleuin

I swear the pats are the only team in the league who a) don't take the foot off the pedal b) don't actively try to blow games (blown coverages, 3rd & long cb blitzes)

MechDX

:( ! MT @ChrisLaw: Warren Moon is calling this game for @Seahawks radio. He was on the losing end of Frank Reich's 31 point playoff comeback

Moon talked to the Hawks at halftime. "It can happen guys. Trust me "

B.O.O.M

You know, so far, I love the mutual respect these players have for each other. That Bengals game left a bad taste given how it played out

I'm going to disagree with you on this one. Tired of hollywood trying to make something out of Ryan Reynolds.

They should have bleeped out the swear words and added little speech bubbles with crap like "!@$@" in them to both make it like the comics and also to piss off nerds that would cry about Hollywood pussies making it PG-13.

i dont understand carolinas strategy on the first 2 drives of this half (on D). they are blitzing a lot, sending CB's.... you have a 31-0 lead. make seattle earn the TD drives and eat up clock.

maybe that is why mcdermott doesn't get HC interviews!

:( ! MT @ChrisLaw: Warren Moon is calling this game for @Seahawks radio. He was on the losing end of Frank Reich's 31 point playoff comeback

Moon talked to the Hawks at halftime. "It can happen guys. Trust me "

Yea well the Bills were something 4 straight SB. I don't know if we can compare to that shit.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I swear the pats are the only team in the league who a) don't take the foot off the pedal b) don't actively try to blow games (blown coverages, 3rd & long cb blitzes)

..Are you forgetting about the two super bowls against the Giants?

Top Bottom