• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Normally I'd say I don't see this happening, but Seahawks have that Official Seahawks Bullshit™

Looks like it might be another post season loss down to Pete's bad call. Should have kicked that FG.

smh Panthers, should have called a pass play and told Cam to just fall over if there was nobody open. First down kills the game.

Still going to take the mother of all Seattle fuckball to win from here so whatever

Kintaco

This conservative crap is stupid. Wilson sold his soul to the devil and is trying to hide it by pretending to be super religious.

mr2xxx

Banned
are we sure those TVs didn't "fall off a truck"?

cam-newton-smile-575x1024.jpg

The FG decision only seems wrong in retrospect. If Carolina had played consistently, you're not coming back kicking FGs.

But damn if it doesn't feel horrible.

bachikarn

Are they being conservative though?

I mean Wilson isnt throwing ints and the D stepped up. Some soft zone but the Panthers aren't getting home with their front 4.

Maybe it's just their conventional offense (I don't watch much of them), but they are running it a whole lot and running the play clock in every play. Seems to be disrupting their flow and rhythm.

I got to imagine them scoring ZERO points in the second half is at least partially due to conservative play calling.

They will probably still win, but the idea of being conservative is to make sure Seattle doesn't have a chance. But conventional conservative playcalling doesn't do that anymore especially a team that can score fast through big plays or tempo.

Top Bottom