• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Colasante

Easy Steelers. Home at Foxboro vs an away game against a good defense. Easy decision on who too root for.

Definitely true, but after seeing Logan Ryan revert to being a pumpkin yesterday I don't like the secondary's chances against the Steelers receivers. Antonio Brown owned Butler week 1, Bryant will roast Ryan, and I don't see Justin Coleman or Leonard Johnson slowing down Markus Wheaton. Denver has good receivers as well but I don't trust Manning to test the secondary like Ben can.

But I guess home field advantage and an inferior defense does trump the alternative.

TheFatOne

Definitely true, but after seeing Logan Ryan revert to being a pumpkin yesterday I don't like the secondary's chances against the Steelers receivers. Antonio Brown owned Butler week 1, Bryant will roast Ryan, and I don't see Justin Coleman or Leonard Johnson slowing down Markus Wheaton. Denver has good receivers as well but I don't trust Manning to test the secondary like Ben can.

But I guess home field advantage and an inferior defense does trump the alternative.

Steelers can't cover anyone though, and I'll take the Pats every time in a shootout.

harSon

Banned
The defense has absolutely zero pressure on Manning this game. And told ya'll this is the point where the defense gets carved up.

RBH

Chipper says look at the scoreboard.

chipper-96.jpg

Top Bottom