• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

harSon

Banned
I don't think our defense played all that well this half. If the Broncos WR hands aren't complete ass cheeks, our defense likely gets shredded for 1-2 more scores.

Crisco

Banned
He MAY be able to hold off surgery till after the rest of the playoffs

But yeah, it doesn't look good.

Not a big deal. We got more weeks out of him than I expected and I honestly didn't think he should be playing after CJ got healthy. We need guys in there who can get to the QB, especially with all these big leads. Allen's played the run well but has been a total non-factor on passing plays.

Tom Penny

I don't think our defense played all that well this half. If the Broncos WR hands aren't complete ass cheeks, our defense likely gets shredded for 1-2 more scores.

It played fine other than that broken chunk run. All you want is 3rd and longs to see if noodle can beat you.

harSon

Banned
Hopefully Haley schemes an offensive gameplan worth a shit in the second half.

Also, our defense needs to get some pressure on the QB.

Godslay

Banned
Too many carries for Hillman, they've done this all year.

I think they've fallen in love with the homerun ball in the run and got away from what can make the run successful. CJ has better vision than Hillman but less speed, and a bit more power. He should be taking most of the carries, letting Hillman come in as a scatback, largely a guy who doesn't have to block. Bring him in him for stretch plays or to catch the ball to sub for runs.

Drops have to stop, obviously.

Shit half, tbh. Lucky that it wasn't worse though.

Top Bottom