• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

spyder_ur

Is a muffed punt technically a fumble (which would mean not a touchback) or treated differently so it can be recovered in end zone? I'm not sure.

Tabris

I just want to remind everyone of the year.

It was 2007.

Manning was playing the Ravens in a divisional playoff. He didn't end up scoring a single touchdown that game. It was 5 Vinatari field goals that led to victory that day.

Who was the next game against? Tom Brady and the Patriots. There the Peyton-led offence scored 4 touchdowns to beat the Pats and go to their first SB and a win.

Pndomo

Banned

It was 2007.

Manning was playing the Colts in a divisional playoff. He didn't end up scoring a single touchdown that game. It was 5 Vinatari field goals that led to victory that day.

Who was the next game against? Tom Brady and the Patriots. There the Peyton-led offence scored 4 touchdowns to beat the Pats and go to their first SB and a win.
Lmao

It was 2007.

Manning was playing the Ravens in a divisional playoff. He didn't end up scoring a single touchdown that game. It was 5 Vinatari field goals that led to victory that day.

That game was bullshit. Get that crap out of here.

Top Bottom