• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Mindlog

I wonder what Tampa Bay would offer for Mettenberger?
Nothing. We're fine.
xCxNNMY.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How's Megatron look? Wasn't sure if he was hurt last year or if he's on the downside.

From the one catch he had on the first drive he looks good. Physically he hasn't lost a step but we've been targeting other players and have been playing conservative since the first drive

Crisco

Banned
Is Stafford throwing check downs and eating sacks like he normally does late in games when he actually has to make a play to win?

Doorman

The moment our defensive line stopped getting immediate pressure, the Lions back-seven becomes instantly exploitable.

Time for Stafford to step himself up and prove he's worth all those offseason accolades. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's way too early to say Mariota is better than Winston, but boy would I be salty if I was a Buccaneers fan right now.

I'd be a bit salty but then I'd remember how Cam and RG3 came out the gate and played lights out before coming back down to earth.

Mariota is definitely outplaying Winston right now!

What the fuck is wrong with Oakland though? Thought this was Carr's year to make a breakout?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That Chargers lead is all on Stafford.

Lombardi.

Stafford has zero time to throw. Chargers are running unblocked blitzers at Stafford and dunce Lombardi isn't adjusting to pick them up.

Top Bottom