• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Your D-line is really good, no doubt, but save the real celebrating for after you do that to an NFL O-line :p

But I was told before the game happened (mostly by Brock and Salt) that they somewhat shored up their O Line and liked how they looked coming out the preseason.

Then the Rams hung 6 sacks on them.

Was Salt wrong?

BTW, I am not celebrating at all. We lost Sims today, likely to a knee injury. :|

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
How many games will McFadden last? Can this Dallas O-Line keep him healthy they are one of the best in football.

Gigglepoo

But I was told before the game happened (mostly by Brock and Salt) that they somewhat shored up their O Line and liked how they looked coming out the preseason.

Was Salt wrong?

BTW, I am not celebrating at all. We lost Sims today, likely to a knee injury. :|

The Seahawks had an average offensive line. And then they traded their center.

cdyhybrid

Was Salt wrong?

I liked how they looked coming out of preseason because in the beginning of preseason, to say they were a dumpster fire is an insult to dumpster fires. It's all relative.

Doesn't mean I thought they were good :jnc

Edit: Oh, Brock and Salk. I dunno, don't listen to sports radio often (mostly for UW when I do), and it's usually KJR.

Top Bottom