• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Dehydration is the Giants best cover corner.

can the Raiders sign him? :(
Dez is still damaged from his non-reception against the Packers
Dez-Bryant.jpg

watershed

Banned
But I was told before the game happened (mostly by Brock and Salt) that they somewhat shored up their O Line and liked how they looked coming out the preseason.

Then the Rams hung 6 sacks on them.

Was Salt wrong?

BTW, I am not celebrating at all. We lost Sims today, likely to a knee injury. :|

The Hawks o-line was newly put together this preseason with a brand new center, a player changing from right to left side, and another player coming in from special teams onto the right side. They need a lot of work. Our poor o-line was responsible for so much of what went wrong today. Pretty much o-line and defense are why we lost today even though the D had some great plays.

bionic77

I wish you could still do PIP in televisions.

Switching between football and tennis.

That Steelers family was very wholesome in that commercial. They should show some trashy piece of shit if they do the Pats. .

why the fuck does luke mccown have a commerical

Because backups can be starters or some bullshit.. Would have been better with Tebow in it.

That Steelers family was very wholesome in that commercial. They should show some trashy piece of shit if they do the Pats. .

Steelers and wholesome do not belong in the same sentence..

kmag

Heh. more like the Spags is calling a ridiculously conservative and vanilla game thus far.

To be fair he's got a rookie UDFA MLB lining up the defense and a safety tandem who haven't play together much, and Meriweather has only been on the team two weeks.

BigAT

I don't know why that functionality completely went away, it would be so nice for sports fans. Fuck 3D, fuck 4K, bring back PIP.

To be fair he's got a rookie UDFA MLB lining up the defense and a safety tandem who haven't play together much, and Meriweather has only been on the team two weeks.
Oh I don't blame him but when you have Cullen Jenkins at DE primarily for run defense and are sending 4 man rushes and playing off like crazy....yeah.

EDIT: Jennings is poop.

bionic77

I don't know why that functionality completely went away, it would be so nice for sports fans. Fuck 3D, fuck 4K, bring back PIP.
You could do it before if the TV had 2 tuners.

Now you can't do it because the signals are encrypted and you need the box to do it. So if that were to be an option it would have to come from the cable company and they would need to put in 2 tuners. Its great for sports fans but cable companies suck balls and they probably would never do it because it is a rarely used feature.

zychi

Banned
You could do it before if the TV had 2 tuners.

Now you can't do it because the signals are encrypted and you need the box to do it. So if that were to be an option it would have to come from the cable company and they would need to put in 2 tuners. Its great for sports fans but cable companies suck balls and they probably would never do it because it is a rarely used feature.

HdHomeRunPrime + cable card + PC.

Top Bottom