• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

CO56LKoXAAE4dRu.jpg

This picture, out of context, is magical.

JABEE

The Eagles offensive line and secondary have looked overwhelmed. Doesn't help that Chip was afraid of running against the stacked box. He's just leaving Bradford out there to get hammered.

Awful interception cost the Eagles an easy seven points before the half. The Eagles have no one to blame but themselves. This is why I didn't want Billy Davis back. He seems clueless when it comes to matching coverages and making it difficult for opposing QBs.

Julio Jones is was able to get matched up against LBers and safeties the entire first half. The biggest indictment of Davis is how teams manage to run the same plays over and over again against his defense before any adjustments can be made.

I'm disappointed in that first half for the Eagles.

Hindl

The Eagles offensive line and secondary have looked overwhelmed. Doesn't help that Chip was afraid of running against the stacked box. He's just leaving Bradford out there to get hammered.

Awful interception cost the Eagles an easy seven points before the half. The Eagles have no one to blame but themselves. This is why I didn't want Billy Davis back. He seems clueless when it comes to matching coverages and making it difficult for opposing QBs.

Julio Jones is was able to get matched up against LBers and safeties the entire first half. The biggest indictment of Davis is how teams manage to run the same plays over and over again against his defense before any adjustments can be made.

I'm disappointed in that first half for the Eagles.

Pretty much summarized my thoughts. And confirmed all of my worst fears about Davis. He keeps doing the same thing over and over. Have Jenkins help out Maxwell with Julio jesus fuck

JABEE

The only good thing that happened tonight.

Also, why is Ryans getting so many snaps? He has looked awful trying to tackle players in the open field. They keep subbing out Alonso and leaving Ryans to get abused by their RBs.

I'm still pissed at Alonso for that illegal contact penalty.

RELAYER

Banned
Let's see if the Falcons truly are a different team this year. I've seen this team piss away big leads over and over again for the last 30+ years.

^ Yeah I was gonna say, lol

We all know what a 17-point Falcons lead looks like.
Usually a Falcons loss.

Fortunately the Eagles look like total shit so we might get out of this with a W

zychi

Banned
Watching ESPN hype scrotum slasher is gross as fuck
Ive legit had irl arguments with people who think what he did was fine.

"My dad hit me when i was young!"

No he didnt beat you like ap, a nfl football player did to his kid, also youre a fuckup and a terrible example for
"Pro kid beating" arguments.

Fuck people

eznark

Banned
Ive legit had irl arguments with people who think what he did was fine.

"My dad hit me when i was young!"

No he didnt beat you like ap, a nfl football player did to his kid, also youre a fuckup and a terrible example for
"Pro kid beating" arguments.

Fuck people

Me too, then I tell them that he stuffed leaves in a 4 year olds mouth and cut open his scrotum. That generally ends the discussion.

Lots of pro-corporal punishment people, very few pro toddler genital mutilation people.

I feel bad for the people that drafted Murray in the first round on their fantasy teams lol.

I feel bad for those who drafted stafford for theirs

I can't handle the transcendence. Chip Kelly revolutionized the checkdown. We're watching history here people. I have tears in my eyes.

When my grandchildren ask where I was at this historic moment.. I can tell them I was sitting here watching on a 55 inch tv how a man conned a whole city into thinking he knew what he was doing and then laughing how they are who we thought they were

Remember when the Falcons were beating the Browns last year?
Hope?

Hahahaha no.. there is no hope here.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The only good thing that happened tonight.

Also, why is Ryans getting so many snaps? He has looked awful trying to tackle players in the open field. They keep subbing out Alonso and leaving Ryans to get abused by their RBs.

I'm still pissed at Alonso for that illegal contact penalty.

Nathan Jahnke
‏@PFF_NateJahnke

Eagles halftime ILB snap count: Mychal Kendricks 43, DeMeco Ryan 26, Kiko Alonso 17

Top Bottom