• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

JABEE

Ive legit had irl arguments with people who think what he did was fine.

"My dad hit me when i was young!"

No he didnt beat you like ap, a nfl football player did to his kid, also youre a fuckup and a terrible example for
"Pro kid beating" arguments.

Fuck people
People will support child beating because of tradition.

I wonder if they also support woman beating because it was cool to do like 100 years ago.

Also, what is it with Philly and horrible GMs?

Ruben Amaro Jr is the undisputed worst GM in all of baseball.

Sixers have been intentionally tanking for like 3 years and still look several seasons away from being competitive.

Chip Kelly has proven he's a giant moron with an even bigger ego. Destroyed the entire team in a single off-season.

cdyhybrid

You know what the Eagles need? A lightning-fast deep threat to force the Falcons to stop selling out against the run.

Someone like that dude playing for the Racists.

Pepiope

Also, what is it with Philly and horrible GMs?

Ruben Amaro Jr is the undisputed worst GM in all of baseball.

Sixers have been intentionally tanking for like 3 years and still look several seasons away from being competitive.

Chip Kelly has proven he's a giant moron with an even bigger ego. Destroyed the entire team in a single off-season.
Eagles got this. Wait and see.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
matty-ice.png

bionic77

People will support child beating because of tradition.

I wonder if they also support woman beating because it was cool to do like 100 years ago.
100?

Pretty sure it was cool until the 60s. Women's rights (the way we currently think of it) is a pretty recent thing in the U.S.

That said why didn't ESPN do what eveyone did about Ben after his raping spree? Just fucking don't hype him up and only talk about him when absolutely necessary. You were only allowed to get excited about his raping hands.

Top Bottom