• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

this_guy

Yeah I just saw that.

What the giant fuck? They have Murray coming off a career year last season and Sproles yet they use Bardford 52 times. That's just bad play calling.

Murray averaged 1yard per carry. The Bradford checkdowns were tearing up the Falcons.

More NFC late night fuckery ya'll

nUIp30o.gif

TraBuch

Banned
Not sure why people are shitting on the 49ers so much. They had a nice first drive with a blocked field goal and a three and out on defense.

Dude every old person loved that show.

That really was one of the greatest things ever. I remember actually laughing at his jokes.

Remember the lame shit they used to do like chant primetime before every game with Deion in it? Usually followed by some awesome return or INT.
Yeah, NFL Primetime was amazing.

Really, I think the key is how well it was produced. I don't know who picked the plays they showed (sure wasn't Berman and TJ), but they always managed to pick out the key 3rd downs and penalties that other highlight reels ignored. Managed to tell the story of the game a lot of time in a 5 minute highlight package, which nobody really did consistently before or since.

Also, the music owned.

bionic77

Go Teddy! I think there is more of a choice between ez's binary child abuse litmus test

haha I had forgot that. ESPN was fun in the 90s. Lots of in-jokes for people who liked sports

He also did okay on baseball, where his mindless chatter was needed.
I think he got most excited before a Buffalo Bills.

And Nobody Circles the Wagons Like the Buffalo Bills! Cue awesome music!

Holy fuck at this game. What a dumpster fire. I somehow forgot that MNF games are always cancer.

Top Bottom