• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Hindl

tbf you guys replaced like half of your starters so a slow start isn't surprising. Just like the Cowboys got lucky last night you got unlucky.

Yeah true. Divisional hatred aside, I am really looking forward to the game next week. Only I wish your team wasn't hurt, I wanna see full Eagles against Cowboys. We match up really well with each other

bionic77

When I was a teenager, before the internet, the highlight show he did with TJ on Sundays was the awesomest thing ever. So I'll never hate him like the rest of the internet, but he's become a bit of a caricature
Dude every old person loved that show.

That really was one of the greatest things ever. I remember actually laughing at his jokes.

Remember the lame shit they used to do like chant primetime before every game with Deion in it? Usually followed by some awesome return or INT.

Miracle

They had negative yards and were already down by 10, and continued to not do anything on the ground game. They had to air it out. Be thankful Sproles is so dynamic and the running backs are dangerous in the red zone because it was a pathetic showing for the one-two ultimate punch that Greg Rosenthal was barking on about.

Oh they were? I wasn't aware of that. I didn't catch most of the 1st half.

I guess it makes more sense. 52 times for Bradford's first game as a Eagle still seems kind of excessive though.

This drive has already surpassed my expectations for the niners this year. I'm actually happy for the first time about them in a good 16 months.

Edit: Ez rooting for us? I'm sorry it had to come to this dude.

TraBuch

Banned
49ers dont look like the joke they were made out to be?
The last few years, people kept calling the 49ers one of the deepest teams in the league, drafting injured players just to redshirt them because they didn't have space for too many rookies, but now that a few guys retire, they're suddenly bereft of talent. It's really strange.

Drakeon

The last few years, people kept calling the 49ers one of the deepest teams in the league, drafting injured players just to redshirt them because they didn't have space for too many rookies, but now that a few guys retire, they're suddenly bereft of talent. It's really strange.
Let's be fair, we had a fucking historic exodus in one off season.

Pepiope

I will say this...That drop will make Matthews a better WR. I'm off, not sticking around to watch AP play football. Go Niners by default.

JCizzle

Well, most of those red shirt gambles ended up sucking or retiring, lol

The Eagles were so close to winning, but they did so much wrong in the game. Horrible first half, missed field goals, not converting on the 3rd and 1. Hopefully they learn from this one and get ready for Dallas.

Bitanator

Oh they were? I wasn't aware of that. I didn't catch most of the 1st half.

I guess it makes more sense. 52 times for Bradford's first game as a Eagle still seems kind of excessive though.

He was precise in the second half, I'm worried about them going deep on the Cowboys next week, testing Jones and Caliborne. With Sean Lee electrifying cowboys defense, hopefully they can have similar play stopping eagles run, but I expect Murray to being running pissed next week.

brentech

troll.gif

Top Bottom