• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

TraBuch

Banned
I feel bad for all the Australians tuning in for the first time. Not only does this game suck, but the game continues to be boring as fuck with all the penalties.

This is all part of the Niners grand strategy this year....make teams play down to our level...classic trolling

This game is going to be won on a safety

RBH

b3esvencqaafwdn.jpg

MechDX

Sam Bradford went for an X-ray after the game. He would not say for what. He said it was precaution, he's "all good" and no issue.

--Twitter

effzee

Just caught and finished the Eagles game on DVR.

What a terrible play call by Chip to go for the field goal at the end. I mean you preach doing things outside of the box and going for it and on 4rth and less than a yard when ATL couldn't stop shit you settle for a FG?

Esp when your kicker was off all preseason due to a hamstring injury? WTF CHIP?

Such a sloppy game. I don't know if the Eagles were holding more than usual but seemed like the refs were being super ticky tacky and call everything but Eagles never adjusted. So many wasted plays called back. Terrible first half. And with all that said they had a shot at the end and Jordan Mathews just tips an easy well thrown ball right into ATL's hands.

Miserable way to start the season.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Jordan's capacity for evil is infinite.

So that is only a yes if the dude who actually worked to help give Munn a career (not included the 200 producers she blew and let fuck her in the ass) has a capacity for evil that is greater than infinity.

Like I said I am rusty on my math but I am pretty sure Jordan has this.

I feel like I missed something?

Sumidor

I might make a drinking game out of every time Dilfer says "launch point." I might die, but it might be more than watching this crap sober.

Top Bottom