• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Mindlog

If this game were an image from OT.
wWVSVkg.png

harSon

Banned
I might make a drinking game out of every time Dilfer says "launch point." I might die, but it might be more than watching this crap sober.

if you want to be able to drive by the end of the game and blow a 0.0 if pulled over, take a shot everytime kaepernick completes a pass on his second or third read.

Chris R

Can't see the timeouts on my TV either, and it has had zero overscan issues before. So I'm guessing that the cable provider isn't sending the full picture or something :\

I thought Hyde was supposed to be garbage. Dilfer is terrible at this BTW.

If someone ever thought Hyde was supposed to be garbage.. They have zero clue what the fuck they are talking about. He was the only rusher (before Zeke) to have a 1000 yard season that Urban Meyer had ever had in his coaching career. He almost had 1300-1400 yards I believe while missing several games due to a nightclub incident.

Vire

Can't see the timeouts on my TV either, and it has had zero overscan issues before. So I'm guessing that the cable provider isn't sending the full picture or something :
Not just you, it's cutting it off for me too. Comcast and the picture is normal on all other channels.

Top Bottom