• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

TheFatOne

I think that remains to be seen. Josh Kline performed well in the high-pressure situations he was forced to start in and we have yet to see what Andrews and Jackson can do. I think I read that Jackson was the only guard to not allow a QB hit, sack, or pressure in the preseason, so that's nice.

I'm keeping my expectations low. Don't think they can run with this line at all though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The worst was the made up stat about him being good in the rain. 10-1 in the rain people he's among the best in the league!

Stats in the hands of the media or dumbass bitches are a dangerous thing.

Random obscure sports stats are hilarious.

"Did you know that _____ Has the best pass record for the second Thursday of September in the entire league?"

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt 24s25 seconds ago
Jeffrey Kessler walking around Gillette Stadium to thunderous cheers says a lot about the 2015 NFL offseason. #billablehours

Demaurice Smith's America

Eleuin

NFC East - Cowboys
NFC South - Falcons
NFC North - Packers
NFC West - Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards - Eagles, Cardinals

AFC East - Patriots
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Ravens
AFC West - Broncos
AFC Wild Cards - Bengals, Dolphins

Super Bowl - Ravens over Seahawks

Bowser

YOOOOO LMAO

cHrFdeB.png

One of my lady friends is dancing tonight in the pre-game. I'm more excited about that then watching Pats fans justify their offseason persecution complex.

squicken

Finally watching the Pats "Do Your Job" thing. Why the hell would the other owners allow this to go on the network they all co-own? Kraft outright says all the whining over the deflated balls was "sour grapes", and they pretty much call the officials and league office idiots

Otherwise it's actually pretty good. I always like the season end retrospectives that NFL Films does where even the 2-14 teams look to be coming off an awesome year

Top Bottom