• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Grexeno

How to do Antonio Brown's hair:

1. Find a place where a railroad crosses a street.
2. Stand on head directly over gap between street and track.

TheFatOne

I knew I shouldn't have watched the game high. Turn on nfl network to see a haircut out of a nightmare. WTF was Brown even thinking with that haircut. Looks awful

Breh

BREH

COlJeYwWcAAJ7oz.jpg

HBD Brother Dutch btw

Bowser

Just ordered a fried chicken sandwich, a cup of mac and cheese, and getting ready to crack open a Founders All Day IPA...it's gonna be a good night.

Colasante

No surprise, but the Patriots starting line looks like it'll be Solder-Kline-Andrews-Jackson-Vollmer, with Malcolm Butler and Tarrell Brown the starting cornerbacks. Hopefully the Butler/McCourty duo can slow down Antonio Brown, but I doubt it.

TheFatOne

Yoo that starting five oline for the Pats looks pretty bad.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago
Patriots OL in warmups: LT Nate Solder, LG Josh Kline, C David Andrews, RG Tre' Jackson, RT Sebastian Vollmer.

Colasante

Yoo that starting five oline for the Pats looks pretty bad.

I think that remains to be seen. Josh Kline performed well in the high-pressure situations he was forced to start in and we have yet to see what Andrews and Jackson can do. I think I read that Jackson was the only guard to not allow a QB hit, sack, or pressure in the preseason, so that's nice.

bionic77

BEN ROETHLISBERGER LIKES TO EXTEND PLAYS

Ugh. TV was on for literally 10 seconds and I'm already annoyed.
The worst was the made up stat about him being good in the rain. 10-1 in the rain people he's among the best in the league!

Stats in the hands of the media or dumbass bitches are a dangerous thing.

Top Bottom