• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

diffusionx

Gold Member
KuGsj.gif

Steelers gettin' ROCKED

more like gronked amirite

harSon

Banned
this movie looks so fucking bad, but it's not the worst thing I've seen in the last hour. that belongs to the steelers defense

K.Sabot

that pan movie looks awful and gross and like it's gonna bomb

it looks like a wachowski movie

also chicken parm is overrated as fuuuuuuuuuu

ampere

can i freeze myself until bell and bryant are back, and can we get russell wilson to chug some of his jesus nut water and then jizz on pounceys knee - rub it in real good - so his broken ankle will be good to go week 3 pls

I mean, I guess you embrace the tag so that's something

JCizzle

more like harbs wouldn't be controlled by sorry ass jed york. MEN ONLY YOU STUPID ASS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

but then that's why hes not here anymore. should've been a yes-man like tomsula, tomlin and all the rest. but then i have to remind myself that some birds weren't meant to be caged
My man

I love week 1 overreactions.

Damn love seeing Archer showing that game breaking speed to bust it out to the 14 yard line.

To be fair, it's not like people had high hopes for the defense. It'd be one thing when a projected top 5 D stinks it up, but they're just confirming what we already knew.

bionic77

To be fair, it's not like people had high hopes for the defense. It'd be one thing when a projected top 5 D stinks it up, but they're just confirming what we already knew.
They are young and raw.

I knew they would suck to start the season. My hope was they could improve as the season went along and get to decent by the end of the season. We just need to keep shit together until Bell comes back. The offense will start to take off once we have him back.

Top Bottom