• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

aipZcrs.jpg

Let it go...
I saw you were pissed about the Pryor thing. I did see this alittle bit ago, however you interpret this

Anthony Lima ‏@SportsBoyTony 41m 41 minutes ago
Starting to sound like Browns vets pulled a reverse Rudy and instead chanted "cut" as they filed into the coach's office

Remember when Malcolm Butler was just a scrub nobody who just happened to be in the right place at the right time to profit off of Bevell dumbfuckery?

#RunTheDamnBall

I saw you were missed about the Pryor thing. I did see this alittle buff ago, however you interpret this

Starting to sound like Browns vets pulled a reverse Rudy and instead chanted "cut" as they filed into the coach's office
Wow didn't hear about that.

Bread

Banned
I saw you were missed about the Pryor thing. I did see this alittle buff ago, however you interpret this

lmao

harSon

Banned
any reason we're sitting on 3 timeouts with 1 minute left in the half

Edit: Fuck you wheaton, that's why your ass is 3rd on the depth chart

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I saw you were pissed about the Pryor thing. I did see this alittle buff ago, however you interpret this

Oh wow.

I saw you were pissed about the Pryor thing. I did see this alittle buff ago, however you interpret this

I'd say wow.. But.. Ugh

Top Bottom