• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

methodman

Banned
it should probably be 17-14 steelers. the opening drive of the game was going to be a TD if stupid ass haley didn't call that WR pass, Dhb should've caught that TD and scoob should have hit the other fg!
Niners should call some WR passes. Don't trust Kap to throw tds. Does he even look at Vernon Davis? Ever?

Captain.Falafel

Neo Member
I feel for the Steelers fans.

All the anticipation for opening day and having to endure incompetency on multiple levels like this sucks. It happens across all sports. Sometimes you wonder what the fuck they work on all the time.

bionic77

Those missed kicks ...... Hurting em right now....
Blount is the MVP of this game thanks to his double agent role last season and more importantly getting Bell hit with the doobie suspension.

I never understand why Blount got 1 game and Bell got 4 though (later reduced).

Niners should call some WR passes. Don't trust Kap to throw tds. Does he even look at Vernon Davis? Ever?

he only looks for boldin these days. if the defense by chance takes away that first (and only) read, then the pass play is shut down

Blount is the MVP of this game thanks to his double agent role last season and more importantly getting Bell hit with the doobie suspension.

you wont need bell for next week against the santa clara yorks

cdyhybrid

I'm drinking a Bear Republic Big Bear Black Stout. Tastes good.

Kraft. Money.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

uhh wasn't bell driving?

Didn't bell miss some games last year too? Because of a suspension? Or was that a injury? can't remember
:jnc smh :jnc

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
as bad as things are, we can take much needed solace in the fact that we're not the lions

Everybody on here knows that I'm the very first to criticize the Lions. Your comment does absolutely nothing.

Everybody on here knows that I'm the very first to criticize the Lions. Your comment does absolutely nothing.

It is so jarring to see you and kas both fans of the same team

kas is always the homer saying "we going all the way", then you here being realistic saying "we're already dead, but on the bright side eventually everyone else will be too"

Probably Blounts idea!

Just like the drugs.

I blame it all on that double agent!

That game is going to be pure trash.

I could still see the Niners winning it but at least we will be competitive.

WTF @ this replay of the Beckam catch?

niners on a short week against the steelers with extra time to prepare for the niners one-read-and-run offense and the game is in pittsburgh

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Probably Blounts idea!

Just like the drugs.

I blame it all on that double agent!

That game is going to be pure trash.

I could still see the Niners winning it but at least we will be competitive.

WTF @ this replay of the Beckam catch?

LOL in all seriousness it's hilarious in context of what you said... you don't understand why he got a harsher penalty. Aren't you a lawyer?

Top Bottom