• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Belichick never does anything flashy the first few weeks.

Meh the talent upfront is overrated. Ninko is a solid rotational player, but not a great pass rusher, the hype for Easley was unwarranted, Sheard is good, and Chandler has never really been a monster, just solid. Their linebackers are beast, but their front guys aren't anything too special.

bionic77

niners on a short week against the steelers with extra time to prepare for the niners one-read-and-run offense and the game is in pittsburgh
It will still be close.

We are not a good team without Bell.

And both coaches are probably idiots.

Recipe for a game that probably comes down to the wire.

Hope I am wrong!

LOL in all seriousness it's hilarious in context of what you said... you don't understand why he got a harsher penalty. Aren't you a lawyer?
He was just a naive kid who got involved with a bad NE crowd. :(

PA needs to get onboard and make pot legal.

Josh5890

I think that with the exception of one or two rare occurrences, I haven't missed at least part of a SNF game since NBC took over. They have a great presentation and flex-game always allows for good games late in the season.

harSon

Banned
you think we'd be able to effectively gameplan against the same offense the patriots have run against us since the early 2000s

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
More effective this year, but this looks like last year where 85% are between Jules and Gronk. Need to get more versatile.

Top Bottom