• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

BigAT

Is the stat when they play, or at the end of the season? I find it hard to believe he's never beat a 1-0 team in week 2 during his entire career.

The latter. So he doesn't actually have a road win over a winning team yet (and the way the Packers are playing, might not at the end of the year either).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is the stat when they play, or at the end of the season? I find it hard to believe he's never beat a 1-0 team in week 2 during his entire career.

It's a BS stat and always has been a BS stat. It takes into account the rebuilding years when we drafted Stafford in 2009 and like you said he has beaten teams with winning records on the road only to have those teams go 8-8 e.g. Tim Tebow Broncos in 2011

oe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Cam on angering Titans: "I'm a firm believer if you don't like it, keep me out (of the end zone)."

Csm doubling down on his Villain status

Fuck it, mine as well ride that us against everyone else mentality. Panthers are playing like the best team in the NFC right now.

Godslay

Banned
That's nearly 5 turnovers in 1 quarter.

2 pics, 1 fumble, 2 near pics.

PM needs to sit, especially if his plantar fasciitis and ribs are bothering him. Playcalling is junk, but PM is also late today.

Peyton Manning does not deserve this team. Their record distracts from the fact that that he is bar none, the worst QB in the entire league this year. And its not even close.

Hopefully he loses 62-7 in his final game in the playoffs like Marino.

Incredible that the Patriots can get separation without having anything viable going deep. Inconceivable, really. They must be cheating.

KaYotiX

Banned
Man..... 3 losses in a row, i cant even offer suggestions on what to try this team is so bad right now. I hope the coaching staff and players are pushing the panic button because the fans sure the hell are after today.

Top Bottom