• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Peyton Manning does not deserve this team. Their record distracts from the fact that that he is bar none, the worst QB in the entire league this year. And its not even close.

Hopefully he loses 62-7 in his final game in the playoffs like Marino.
Pey pey and kobe losing to father time in the same year.

Peyton Manning does not deserve this team. Their record distracts from the fact that that he is bar none, the worst QB in the entire league this year. And its not even close.

Hopefully he loses 62-7 in his final game in the playoffs like Marino.

Weeden/Cassel combined are still worse.

BigAT

Brady really helped with that pressure more than anything, ran up into the collapsing pocket when he didn't need to yet.

brentech

It's a BS stat and always has been a BS stat. It takes into account the rebuilding years when we drafted Stafford in 2009 and like you said he has beaten teams with winning records on the road only to have those teams go 8-8 e.g. Tim Tebow Broncos in 2011
It's as relevant a stat as Rodgers 4th quarter come backs. Some of it is a real problem, many are defensive failures.....but at the end of the day, the stat goes to the QB and such is life. (today was really a failure or play calling and Rodgers, defense probably did better than I would expect)
It's an inconvenient truth. Players have to play with the team around them, and they are only judged on those stats+achievements down the road.

Man..... 3 losses in a row, i cant even offer suggestions on what to try this team is so bad right now. I hope the coaching staff and players are pushing the panic button because the fans sure the hell are after today.
It's coaching, specifically on the offensive side. Both game planning and play calling. I wish I had confidence that we can/will fix it.

The defense is who we thought they were.

i feel bad for the giants. pretty good offense but when you're starting craigh dahl thats bottom of the barrell. he was no better than the 6th best safety on the niners D.... a niners defense that is one of the worst in the league.

WedgeX

Banned
Thank you Lions for being only kind of embarassing and lift the cloud of losing in Lambeau over next years completely different team and management.

Top Bottom