• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I want Caldwell gone and a new front office/GM, but I will be ecstatic with this win if it happens.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nexus of evil located.

CT4UDJBVEAAMEB2.jpg

Bessy67

Packers meltdown. You are losing at home to the fucking Lions. Stop bitching at the refs and play.
Perfectly fair to bitch at the refs in that situation. They missed obvious calls on 2 consecutive plays that should have extended the drive. It's the Packers' fault they're in this situation, but there should still be some refereeing.

j-wood

I'd have rather been blown out than waste this defensive effort by the defense. Offense was just pure shit on the field. Some of it the panthers d, some of it a rookie qb. Ugh.

Packers suck at all three phases.
Defense hasn't been awful, all things considered. They're built to play with a lead.

This is on the offense. Specifically, the scheme and playcalling. They've been vanilla and getting by on talent (Aaron Rodgers) all year. But as the season progresses, it turns out that coaching matters. Who knew?

Top Bottom