• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

RBH

jmtd.0.gif

Crisco

Banned
If the Titans get a decent head coach, they've got a bright future. Some pretty decent pieces on that defensive line and Mariotta looks legit. Colts gonna finally have some competition in the AFC South.

Ric Flair

Banned
Defense hasn't been awful, all things considered. They're built to play with a lead.

This is on the offense. Specifically, the scheme and playcalling. They've been vanilla and getting by on talent (Aaron Rodgers) all year. But as the season progresses, it turns out that coaching matters. Who knew?

I dunno man, I would say that's been the case the past couple games, but even Rodgers looked awful out there today.

j-wood

If the Titans get a decent head coach, they've got a bright future. Some pretty decent pieces on that defensive line and Mariotta looks legit. Colts gonna finally have some competition in the AFC South.

I hope so. Ugh, this game hurts. Offense just absolutely shit the bed.

squicken

Benjamin Morris ‏@skepticalsports
I think I'm required to tweet that Aaron Rodgers is down 9 points in the 4th quarter. His record in these situations is... well, you know.

Top Bottom