• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Godslay

Banned
I would be stunned. Manning won't let his ego allow it and if Kubiak actually benches him my respect for him would grow immensely. Honestly if Kubiak benched Manning I would vote for him for coach of the year from that one decision alone. I mean it's extremely hard to bench hof qb and hof coaches have failed to do this. Any other team godslay and I think Kubiak benches him if Brock plays well today. I mean benching Manning agaisnt his only real rival during his career would take an extraordinary internal fortitude.

To be honest, I don't think Manning will come back. Manning being benched was a function of his cumulative bad play reaching a peak, and a bit of the injury. I view it more as a benching then necessarily being sat due to injury.

I'm guessing like the rest of us, but as long as Brock isn't terrible, I think PM will sit. Possibly hit IR and retire.

Who knows though?

squicken

Eagles have the most killer penalties. Hard to imagine a team that has taken more TDs and 1st downs off the board, or given up more to defensive penalties

Who is that Denver gaurd that got destroyed?

Also no way Peyton gets benched permanently.

Evan Mathis

MRSA

Banned
Devonta Freeman out for the game with a concussion.

Courtesy of jak

9834-Black%20Ice%20Zippo%20with%20Logo.jpg

Top Bottom