• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

cdyhybrid

Yeah what a super season he's having.

Have you seen the stats the rest of our receivers are putting up?

I mean, it's clear you haven't, but you'd think you'd look that up before making a post like this!

Yeah, and the Steelers are the poster boys for health this season

Well yeah, but we're literally the luckiest group of 53 people in the history of existence. Everything is luck!

rando14

Do you guys think Seattle the Luckiest Team Ever in the History of the World will win this game

I stand by my statement, dude is a bitch who shouldn't be playing football anyway.

Alright and my statement is you are a bitch with no empathy for your fellow man

Drakeon

Blaine making things happen. I don't know if I'm ready to believe in him yet. Please win this for us Blaine. Itd be great to see Wessling on ATN after claiming the cardinals can't have a letdown game.

Jopie

No Panther fans like Jimmy. But seeing him get hurt sucks. Root for your team, but it is literally just a game. Cheering injury is awful.

EthanC

Banned
Have you seen the stats the rest of our receivers are putting up?

I mean, it's clear you haven't, but you'd think you'd look that up before making a post like this!

Well yeah, but we're literally the luckiest group of 53 people in the history of existence. Everything is luck!
Don't need stats to know he's been a complete shitshow. But yeah huuuuuuuuge loss.

squicken

-Jimmy hurting his knee impacts this game and the season at large and is bad luck

-But Chickens fans are nuts to not see their luck. It's like Giants fans with Eli. No one is saying it is all luck, just lots of luck that most teams don't get

_woLf

Fred Jackson on the field?

They're going to pass.

Picking him up was the fucking WORST idea. Bevell makes it SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Top Bottom