• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

cdyhybrid

Hillman looks really good. Is he an every-down back? Haven't seen a ton of the Broncos this season, wonder if they could build their offense around him going forward.

They cheer for the bills defense though so nice try. You call Tom tammy that is sexist because you try to take a stab at his manhood by calling him a womans name as if there is even anything wong with being a tammy if that's what he wanted his name to be.

I don't call him Tammy because it's a woman's name though. I've already explained this and you choose to stick your head in the sand.

Hillman looks really good. Is he an every-down back? Haven't seen a ton of the Broncos this season, wonder if they could build their offense around him going forward.

I don't call him Tammy because it's a woman's name though. I've already explained this and you choose to stick your head in the sand.
So why is Tom Tammy again? would love to hear your weird reasoning behind calling him that? I must have missed the memo.

cdyhybrid

Logan Ryan is better than Cary Williams, I don't want to hear any complaints about him from Pats fans.

So why is Tom Tammy again? would love to hear your weird reasoning behind calling him that? I must have missed the memo.

For the thousandth time:

Boston fans call Brady "Tommy". Tommy in a Boston accent sounds like Tammy.

I should bookmark this for when you ask this again in next week's thread.

Bread

Banned
yes!
For the thousandth time:

lol no way is this why you guys call him tammy, no one pronounces tammy like "tahmmy"

Thomas is the worst "elite" receiver in the game. Period. Has all the talent but none of the fight. Said it once, and I'll continue saying it.

Logan Ryan is better than Cary Williams, I don't want to hear any complaints about him from Pats fans.

For the thousandth time:

I am from Boston and know all about the accent and never has it once sounded like anyone called a tom a tam. The small a is emphasised on certain words and Tom is not one of them.

Top Bottom