• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

cdyhybrid

Weak sauce from you tonight.

Again, speak for yourself. I don't appreciate these attacks when I'm trying to discuss football.

It must be their way of sabotaging their own movie

This was probably the NFL meddling in the movie that we heard about.

I am from Boston and know all about the accent and never has it once sounded like anyone called a tom a tam. The small a is emphasised on certain words and Tom is not one of them.

Maybe you can tell the difference, but they sound exactly the same to me. Park your car in the Harvard Yard. Not my fault you guys sound like a broken fog horn ;)

squicken

BB is going to make the rookie quarterback beat him. He knows Brady cannot throw in the wet and cold and so he's not going to let him do it unless he has to

Bread

Banned
Maybe you can tell the difference, but they sound exactly the same to me. Park your car in the Harvard Yard. Not my fault you guys sound like a broken fog horn ;)
tammy is clearly pronounced like if someone called cam newton cammy, and it's clearly a joke to call him a girl. just like calling the bills "jills" is doing the same.

you are both terrible people

Dragon

Banned
tammy is clearly pronounced like if someone called cam newton cammy, and it's clearly a joke to call him a girl. just like calling the bills "jills" is doing the same.

you are both terrible people

Stop it with the personal attacks!!!

spyder_ur

BB is going to make the rookie quarterback beat him. He knows Brady cannot throw in the wet and cold and so he's not going to let him do it unless he has to

Is there a QB in NFL history with more success in bad conditions than Brady?

Right move to punt, though.

Again, speak for yourself. I don't appreciate these attacks when I'm trying to discuss football.

This was probably the NFL meddling in the movie that we heard about.

You realize the emphasis of the accent actually comes from words with a's in them like park, harvard, yard. Calling Tom Tam is a bit of a stretch if you are trying to insult the accent im done though, lets watch and talk football.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Why are these snow field graphics all COMPLETELY off. The hash marks are all at least a foot off of where they should be, and the first down line was almost 2 yards off just now.

Top Bottom